Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Noodler's Squeteague

I cannot, for the life of me, spell this name.


One more review! Sorry for being out last week. My absolute best friend had her birthday the day after Labor Day, and I spent the weekend finishing up her birthday present. Long story short: she really, really liked it.

Noodler's Squeteague is a color that is pretty hard to describe. If anything, I would call it the perfect tie color. Man, do I love ties.

This ink kind of wants to feather on cheap paper. When I use it on cheap paper, there are dots of bleedthrough that aren't really bleedthrough. It's kind of like a darker showthrough. As far as I know, those who use higher quality paper (read as: everyone who uses fountain pens) won't have a problem with it.

Squeteague shades in a great way! It has lovely shading without having too much shading, which I find just about as difficult to find as a shading ink.

This ink is waterproof! Keep in mind that - as far as I know - it isn't part of the bulletproof line, and as such, it shouldn't be bulletproof.

Dry times are not bad at all! It's about ten seconds on cheap copy paper. But on higher quality paper, you might have to wait more than thirty seconds.

All in all, I like Squeteague! I might have too much love for dark inks. I will leave this up to you.

You can purchase bottles of Noodler's Squeteague at the Goulet Pen Comapny for $12.50 per 90 ml. bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment