Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

oops

Okay so I maybe had a little tiny miniscule mishap with my computer during December in which my (dramatic gasp) Internet shut down on my main (read: awesome) computer, and I was left with a dinky little laptop with the processing power of a grapefruit. So that's why I've been missing for the past - oh, jeez - 3 months, which, to be fair, is basically an eternity in Internet years. But with all the really awful business happening right about now (school, politics, oh god politics) I'm pretty glad that I took a break. I most definitely will not promise that I'll be back tomorrow, or the day after, or a week from now, but when I get something done... well, you'll know!

I hope everyone had a great (choose several): Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, Winter Holiday, New Year, Lunar New Year, Award Season, etc. And if you didn't, I hope you had a partially pleasant evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment