Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's that time of the year again

When children and adolescents alike pull themselves out of a warm, comfy bed at a time that shouldn't exist on a good day and trudge to a classroom with some thirty other people who are just as tired and just as grumpy to learn, for goodness sake.

It's not an exciting process. I suppose it's better than doing the exact same thing except going into a cubicle to work a nine to five, but I think I should be allowed to have a moment to mourn the passing of my summer vacation.

(One day I won't ever have summer vacation again. I keep this in mind.)

I start class again on Monday. This does mean that reviews will be slower than they are. I'll do my best to post at least once a week, but I won't promise anything.

I literally just got a fresh package of ink samples from The Goulet Pen Company. So that's some fresh fodder!

A couple more ink reviews to come in shortly. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment